Already four years in a row one of our most popular packages, that can easily be combined with a volunteer program afterwards. This program takes you to different regions of Ecuador. This year we have added a separate price for those participants who do not want to be in shared accommodation but prefer a single room.
SATURDAY: Transfer in from Airport to accommodation in Student House in Quito.
SUNDAY: Day off to get to know the city. Accommodation in our Student House.
MONDAY – FRIDAY: Start of the Spanish classes. This week the student has 4 hours of group lessons a day. On Tuesday 1 hour of salsa classes and on Thursday a guided city tour.
SATURDAY: All-day tour of Vulcano Avenue Biking is included. Accommodation in our Student House.
SUNDAY – FRIDAY: With public transport (not included) to Banos. This week the student will stay in in the cozy town of Banos, with 20 hours of Spanish and two optional activities (choose from rafting, canyoning, mountainbike and horsebackriding) included. Two meals are included (breakfast & lunch or breakfast & dinner).
SATURDAY: Free day to travel back to Quito. The accommodation is in our Student House.
SUNDAY: Public transport to Lago Agrio (not included). Overnight stay at Hotel D´Mario.
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 5 day/4 night jungle tour to Jamu Lodge in the Cuyabeno wild life reserve. A unique experience in the Ecuadorian jungle, all accommodation (dorm), transport, tours, guide and meals included. Friday back to Quito and accommodation arranged in Student House.
SATURDAY: Free day. The accommodation tonight is a hostel / Student House.
SUNDAY – FRIDAY: Public transport (not included) to Montañita. Start of the Spanish and Surf package in Montañita. Accommodation this week will be in a dormitory cabaña.
SATURDAY: End of tour.
- Accommodation in hostals /Student House where mentioned in dorm rooms. Single rooms also available for additional price
- 1 weeks of group classes (20 hours) in Quito
- 1 hour of private Salsa lesson
- One afternoon guided city tour, including transport and entrance fees
- Daytour mountain biking Cotopaxi
- 1 weeks of group classes (20 hours) in Banos including 2 activities and meals
- 5 day-4 night Jungle Tour to Cuyabeno, including accommodation, meals and tours
- 1 week of group classes in Montañita (20 hours) + 5 surf lessons
- Administration costs $35.00
- Weekly cocktail and salsa class.
- 24/7 emergency phone and travel assistance
- Information package
- Arrival transfer from airport within Quito
- Accommodation starts on Saturday night before the programme
*When combined with a Galapagos Project we recommend our participants to add a change to departure to Galapagos from Guayaquil
* The additional transport assistance consists of transfers in and out to the bus station and accommodation and assistance with buying a ticket.
- Local transportation
- Accommodation before the program starts.
- Extra nights before start of program