The Galapagos Experience Program is a great opportunity to discover the enchanted islands. This program of 3,5 weeks will allow you to combine volunteering on two islands, with a nice holiday ending at Isabela Island. Basic knowledge of Spanish is required for this program, or otherwise Spanish classes can be added.
SATURDAY: Arrival transfer from Quito airport. Accommodation in Student House in Quito
SUNDAY: Flight Quito to San Cristobal Island (transfer to airport not included). Accommodation in volunteer house or host family (no meals)
MONDAY – FRIDAY: Start of social volunteer project on San Cristobal Island. Accommodation in volunteer house or host family (no meals)
SATURDAY – SUNDAY: Free days at San Cristobal Island.
MONDAY – FRIDAY: Social volunteer project on San Cristobal
Island (school or kindergarten). Accommodation in volunteer house (no meals included).
SATURDAY: Travel by public ferry to Santa Cruz. Start of volunteer package at organic farm in highlands of Santa Cruz
SUNDAY: Free day Santa Cruz
MONDAY – FRIDAY: Start volunteer work at Organic Farm in Highlands of Santa Cruz Island (no meals included)
SATURDAY: Start of 3D/2N package to Isabela Islands. You will be picked up early in the morning to go to the harbor. At 07h00 you will take the ferry to Isabela Island. Here you will check in into a Budget Hotel (private room including breakfast) and will visit the tintoreras island. Other meals are not included.
SUNDAY: After breakfast you will start with a tour to the Volcano Sierra Negra and Volcano Chico. After a nice hike you can enjoy a box lunch with a beautiful view. In the afternoon you are free.
MONDAY: Early in the morning you will be transported back to Santa Cruz. From here your driver will take you to Baltra Airport for your flight out.
- Accommodation in hostals /Student House where mentioned
- Flight Quito/Guayaquil – San Cristobal – Baltra – Quito/Guayaquil
- All nights of accommodation (no meals)
- On-site project coordinators
- 3 day – 2 night Isabela tour, including accommodation and tours
- Administration costs $35.00
- 24/7 emergency phone and travel assistance
- Information package
- Accommodation starts on Saturday night before the programme
- $100.00 entrance to the Galapagos National Park and $20.00 for the Migration Control Card
- Accommodation before the program starts
- Transfer out from Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz) to Baltra Airport
- Arrival transfer available upon request