Ecoleviajes Ecuador S.A., an Ecuador based company that specializes in the arrangement of travel programs throughout Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands, both for individual and group travels, sold under the commercial name Colourful Ecuador Travels (CE Travels). For each individual whole sale clients, specific programs are designed and operated, after contentment of the client.
Ecoleviajes Ecuador S.A. will not be liable in case of ¨force majeure¨. ‘Force majeure’ refers to a failure to fulfil any obligation as a result of unforeseen circumstances which could not have been avoided despite all reasonable precautions. More specifically, ‘force majeure’ refers to delays caused by technical defects in the means of transport, weather, conditions, heavy traffic, strikes, acts of war, riots, terrorism threats, blockades, missed connections, overbookings, trip changes made by the service provider or cancellation by the service provider. Although it will do all possible to accommodate during the events, the financial responsibility of the changes involved are of the exclusive cost of the travelling passenger, and/or his/her insurance Company.
All prices of programs are send to clients and binding for the time period mentioned. Prices can be changed if there is a significant fluctuation in invariables such as surcharges, levies, fuel charges, increase in government taxes, etc. which are items beyond control of company.
PROGRAMS AND SPECIAL DATES
Please take into account that Spanish and Volunteer schedules will be changed around school holidays and national holidays. Exact dates of the School holidays will be announced when they are published by the ministry of education.
- School holidays in highlands and jungle school projects: 1 week between Christmas and new year, 2 weeks in February and the complete months of July and August
- School holidays in Coast and Galapagos school projects: 1 week between Christmas and new year, 2 weeks end of September and the months March and April.
- National holidays and its following weekends including:
- New year: Friday 30/12/2016 – Sunday 01/01/2017
- Carnaval: Saturday 25/02/2017 – Tuesday 28/02/2017
- Easter: Friday 14/04/2017 – Sunday 16/04/2017
- Labor day: Saturday 29/04/2017 – Monday 01/05/2017
- Pichincha Battle: Friday 26/05/2017 – Sunday 28/05/2017
- Ecuadorian Independence: Friday 11/08/2017 – Sunday 13/08/2017
- Independence of Guayaquil: Saturday 07/10/2017 – Monday 09/10/2017
- All souls & Independence Cuenca: Thursday 02/11/2017 – Sunday 05/11/2017
- Christmas: Saturday 23/12/2017 – Monday 25/12/2017
- New year: Saturday 30/12/2017 – Monday 01/01/2018
We require a payment of the full Travel sum charged on the invoice to our Ecuadorian bank account. All bank transfers are to be made out to the following bank account, unless otherwise agree upon:
Banco del Pichincha
Av. 10 de Agosto y Bogota
Quito – Ecuador
Name bank account: Ecole Viajes s.a.
Account number: 3188522804
In case of cancellation we will apply the following cancellation fees:
- 100% after booking
- Between confirmed date and 61 days before start of program: $50.00
- 60 – 31 days before start of program: 25%
- 15 – 30 days : 75%
- Less than 14 days or no show 100%
CHANGES IN PROGRAMS
Once a program is confirmed, changes made to program cost $50.00 + additional change fees charged by providers if applicable.
Ecoleviajes Ecuador S.A. has a 24/7 service phone to assist travelling clients. The number is +593 999271973.